Terms and Conditions
1. Contract: The client’s approval for work to commence shall be deemed a contractual agreement between the client and Infoventive Technologies The approval for the work can be through either an email confirming back the quote (with the quote document attached) or the quote document signed by the client.
Important: Payment of the advance fee indicates that the client accepts these terms and conditions, and approves to commence the work
2.3 Months Free Support & Maintenance: Infoventive Technologies provides 6 Months Free Support & Maintenance free technical support for the following kind of issues:
Above support is not available if the errors/bugs arise due to any external entity. Examples:
Above support is not available if the errors/bugs arise due to any external entity. Examples:
3. Photography and graphics: Infoventive Technologies may use stock photographs and images while creating Web & Mobile Apps. Images and graphics purchased from stock libraries are not generally included in the quote and will be invoiced separately. Infoventive Technologies will keep the client updated about the stock images being used and the cost involved before raising the invoice.
4. Browser compatibility: Infoventive Technologies makes every effort to design pages that work flawlessly on the most popular current browsers i.e. IE10 and IE11 and the latest version of Firefox/Chrome released on the date of the project agreement. We however cannot be held responsible for pages that do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after pages have been designed. IE8 and older IE versions are outdated browsers and hence we don’t design with them in mind. We recommend using the latest version of Chrome or Firefox instead of older versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer.
5. App Pump Marketing: Following services are not part of the project unless agreed otherwise in writing:
6. Web & Mobile App maintenance: Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the following services will be separately billed after the Web & Mobile App has been made life:
7. Content: After Infoventive Technologies has delivered the Web & Mobile App to the client, the client is solely responsible for the content/information/images posted on his/her Web & Mobile App. If there is any error or omission by the Infoventive Technologies team while uploading/posting the content/information/images on the client’s Web & Mobile App, Infoventive Technologies will correct it if reported to Infoventive Technologies representatives.
8. Material: All material supplied by the client shall remain the client’s property. Infoventive Technologies rightfully believes that this material belongs to the client and that it does not breach any copyright laws. Under no circumstances shall Infoventive Technologies be held responsible for any claims, damages, and loss of profit or reputation caused to the client due to the use of material provided by the client.
9. App Store or Play Store Accounts names registered by Infoventive Technologies on behalf of a client: Infoventive provides Application name consultancy if required. App Store & Play Store names registered by Infoventive Technologies on the client’s behalf are property of Infoventive Technologies until the client has paid for the App Store & Play Store registered and any fee involved.
Infoventive Technologies agrees to transfer such App Store & Play Stores to the client or his/her agent when asked to do so provided that all accounts have been settled.
Note: App Store & Play Stores registered and owned by clients are not subject to this term. This term applies only to those App Store & Play Stores which are registered by Infoventive Technologies upon the request of the client.
10. Travel Time and Expenses: Travelling time to and from the client premises is not generally included in our estimate. If a visit/travel is required for the meeting, the client will bear all the expenses or as agreed by both parties.
11. 3rd Party Add-ons/services/applications: All third party costs arising from the registration of an App Store & Play Store name/purchase of third party utilities/services shall be met by the Client and are payable to Infoventive Technologies before a formal application for registration is made. Examples of 3rd party fees are as under:
12. Examples of work: Unless negotiated otherwise, Infoventive Technologies retains the right to list/display the client name and logo with or without work performed (Design/Development/Online Promotion) for the Client in its respective portfolios and promotion materials. This over-rides all previous agreements and NDAs signed.
13. Quotations: The price quoted to the client is for the work agreed in the proposal document only. Should the client decide that changes are required after the app project work has been initiated, then Infoventive Technologies will provide a separate quote for the additional work and may need to review the timescale for completing the app project. Cost estimates and prices quoted are valid for a maximum of one month unless otherwise agreed.
14. Mode of Payment:
15. Payment Terms:
16. Cancellation: Both parties reserve the right to cancel the project at any stage.
17. Delayed Response From Client Side: Unreasonable delays from the client side in providing the required feedback/information/data to finish the app project shall exempt Infoventive Technologies from meeting the timelines mentioned in the quote. In case the client does not provide the required details/data/information within 15 working days, the client agrees that the payments made towards the project will be forfeited and retained by Infoventive Technologies as a full and final settlement against the work completed to date.Infoventive Technologies shall not be liable to deliver any files to the client if the client is not traceable or not responsive for 15 working days.
18. Time Estimates: The client agrees that stipulated timelines cannot be met if the app project scope is changed by the client once the project scope document is finalized. The client agrees not to change the requirements without extending the original agreed timelines by a minimum of 1 week against each change request.
19. Share in profits from business or sale of business: After the client makes the agreed payment for the project, Infoventive Technologies will not claim a share in the client’s profits from business or from the sale of the business to some other company.
20. Copyright/Ownership Rights: Infoventive Technologies will retain the copyright of any material, including design, artwork, and the source code, created for the client by Infoventive Technologies reserves the right to retain the copyright on all material created by Infoventive Technologies unless otherwise agreed between the two parties in writing. As per the agreed terms client owns rights on the following items:
21. Ownership of Code and Intellectual Property Rights: Unless otherwise agreed, Infoventive Technologies is the owner of the source code and the intellectual property rights and reserves the right to reuse the code for other projects.
(Terms 22nd to 25th are only applicable in case of Single App Store & Play Store Non-Exclusive License)
22. Single App Store & Play Store License: Unless otherwise agreed, the client agrees to set up the apps delivered only on one App Store & Play Store, and localhost. However, if the client wishes to run different Web & Mobile Apps on different App Store & Play Store, then the client has to purchase a separate account for each App Store & Play Store.
For every new App Store & Play Store, the client has to buy a separate license.
23. License Validity Period: License comes with a 1Year expiry date as long as it is for a single App Store & Play Store. (Only for Infoventive Technologies Products)
24. No recurring costs of license: There is a renewal/recurring license fee. However, if the client wishes to run the same Web & Mobile App on App Store & Play Store, then the client has to purchase a separate license for each App Store & Play Store.
25. Use of encrypted files: Unless otherwise agreed, Infoventive Technologies can use its own framework (code library in encrypted format) for web applications development for making source code of our intellectual property/apps secure from other programmers; faster turnaround time; and bug-free application development. The client will be provided with detailed documentation for using the framework (code library functions). With the help of documentation provided, other programmers can modify the Web & Mobile App functionality. Infoventive Technologies framework is a collection of functions related to Database Manipulation, Images/Files Management, Paging, and Form Builder, etc. which looks like PHP Functions but have a different syntax than default PHP functions. Other willing and efficient PHP programmers can learn and practice these functions/frameworks within 2-4 days.
Note: In no event, Infoventive Technologies shall be liable to the client or any third party for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings, or other incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate these Web pages or Web & Mobile App, even if Infoventive Technologies has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Despite the best efforts of Infoventive Technologies, errors in web page information may occur. At no time will Infoventive Technologies. be held responsible for accidentally including erroneous information, extending beyond correcting the error.
Should Infoventive Technologies. waive any of these terms on an individual basis, this shall not affect the validity of remaining clauses or commit Infoventive Technologies. to waive the same clause on any other occasion.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, your statutory rights are not affected.
Infoventive Technologies reserves the right to change or modify any of these terms or conditions at any time, but agreements signed prior to the updates in this agreement remains unaffected. Please feel free to contact us for more info/clarification about any of the terms and conditions mentioned above.